Friday, October 17, 2008

Resources

There have been a lot of resources mentioned to me in the last few days, so here are a few of them.
-My sister and I get the DAILY DISH. If you'd like a new recipe emailed to you everyday, then go to allrecipes.com and register, then choose the option to receive email updates of the "daily dish."
-Here's a blog FULL of crockpot recipes. A new crockpot recipe for each day. crockpot365.blogspot.com
- Here is my cousin's recipe blog. She has collected quite a few recipes from various sites and friends. edibleeats.blogspot.com
- Another recipe blog. I thought it was interesting to scroll down her page and click on the link "Food Bloggers in Utah Kitchens." It is under the heading Foodie friend links. Anyway, it sends you to a page with a full list of recipe blogs. kalynskitchen.blogspot.com

No comments: