Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chicken Taco Soup

I love soup in the fall. Here's one we've been making a lot lately, and one of the things i love about it, is that it makes so much that i can freeze half of it and save it until a day when i don't have time to cook. It's so yummy! ( i did remember to take pictures, but they ended up being lost from off my camera, i think the battery died in the middle of transferring them over to my computer... and of course i already deleted them off my camera.)

Chicken Taco Soup

1 Rotisery Chicken – deboned and shredded
1 can Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro
1 can Ranch Style beans
1 can corn – drained
1 family size can Chicken with rice soup
1 family size can water

Put all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low all day, or on high for 5 hours.
Serve with grated cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips on top.! YUM!!!

1 comment:

Shalamar said...

I LOVE this soup. I actually just made it for my super saturday. It's so easy and super cheap. We freeze the other half of it too.