Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yummy Healthy Pumpkin Cookies!

So I found this recipe on-line the other day when I had to make cookies for a little pre-school class I was teaching. I tweaked it a little bit (actually on accident, but I like it better this way)! Very healthy, little to no fat, and calculated to be approx. only 40 calories per cookie! Not too bad!
I'm sorry, I do not have a picture!

1 c. Canned Pumpkin
3/4 C. brown sugar
1/3 c. Applesauce
1 1/2 c. flour (I use half white, half wheat)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
3 TBS. mini chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Mix together the pumpkin, sugar and applesauce. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, then add to the pumpkin, mixing well. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until done.

Yeild: 3 Dozen

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

I think i might have taken a picture! I'll have to look at see!